Winery and Brewery Tour with Tasting for Two
Discover an English working vineyard and enjoy tasting award-winning English wines!
Chiltern Valley has produced an increasing range of fine, award-winning English wines to delight the eye and excite the palate. With over 70 trophies, awards and commendations in blind-tasted national and international competitions, the wines have been rated amongst the finest in the world and have gained an enviable reputation for quality both here and abroad.
You will have the opportunity to taste some of the finest English wines and a selection of superb cask and bottle conditioned ales and liqueurs at Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery.
It is guaranteed to be a memorable experience!
Your experience will include a tour around the winery, brewery and liqueur production facilities, grape pressing, bottling and labelling plant. This will be followed by a tutored tasting of a selection of the wines, ales and liqueurs.
The wine tasting will consist of at least three wines, one sparkling, and two whites. You will also sample ales.
Any item can then be purchased in the cellar shop with a home delivery service available if required.
Winery and Brewery Tour with Tasting for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- Your time at the vineyard will be about 1 hour.
- There’ll be a maximum of 25 people in your group.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You’re welcome to bring friends or family with you on the day, however they will need to pay for their tickets.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- You will need to have a general fitness as there is some walking involved.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enjoy this experience.
- This tour typically takes place on Tuesdays and Fridays, throughout the year. You must take your experience before the expiry date.
Winery and Brewery Tour with Tasting for Two – Locations
Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery – Oxfordshire – Henley-on-Thames