Wine and Dine for Two at The Sanctum Soho Hotel
Enjoy a delicious three course meal at Wild Heart with a bottle of wine
Centrally located in London’s buzzy Soho is the stylish boutique Sanctum Soho Hotel, an urban hideaway in the heart of the city. Recently awarded ‘Boutique Hotel of The Year’ at the prestigious World Travel Awards, each of The Sanctum Soho’s suites are furnished with the highest calibre furnishings, chic décor and a taste of bohemian opulence. From the moment you walk into the hotel lobby, you are greeted with its stunning rich earthy tones and custom artwork of rock ‘n’ roll legends such as Jimi Hendrix.
Encompassing the spirit of the hotel, Wild Heart Bar & Shokudo offers simple Japanese street food in a stylish modern restaurant. Located on the ground floor of the Sanctum Soho Hotel using locally sourced and sustainable produce prepared by a legend in British cuisine folklore, Garry Hollihead. Garry a three-times Michelin star holder, has headed up some of London’s and other international capital’s most renowned restaurants with a career spanning over 3 decades. He has returned home to collaborate once again with Sanctum Soho’s owner Mark Fuller .
The menu will be mirrored with cocktails, sake offerings and a hearty wine list.
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to the final bill.
Wine and Dine for Two at The Sanctum Soho Hotel – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 2 hours.
- This experience is for two adults, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday throughout the year, subject to availability.
Wine and Dine for Two at The Sanctum Soho Hotel – Locations
Sanctum Soho Hotel – London – Soho