West End Show and Afternoon Tea or Dinner
Take in a show in the Capital for two
Discover the magic of London’s famous West End with tickets to a top theatre show and a tasty meal. Whether the theatre preference is comedy, drama, mystery or musicals, there’s a show that’s perfect for the occasion. This memorable day in the Capital will begin with a choice of either afternoon tea or a tasty dinner. Following the meal it’s time for the main attraction of the day, head off to the bright lights of the West End to enjoy the thrills of the theatre.
Shows include, Mousetrap, The Woman in Black and Wicked. Additional shows might be available throughout the year.
Tea Location: Number Twelve Restaurant (Bloomsbury).
Dinner Locations: Fire and Stone (Covent Garden), Planet Hollywood (Piccadilly Circus), Spaghetti House (Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus).
Allocated tickets will be the best available seats at the time of booking; these will typically be in the Balcony or Upper Circle.
West End Show and Afternoon Tea or Dinner – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The duration of the performance will vary by show.
- This experience is for two people, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Due to upper circle allocation these experiences may not be suitable for wheelchair users.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- Shows are typically available from Monday to Thursday, throughout the year, excluding public and religious holidays and school holidays.
West End Show and Afternoon Tea or Dinner – Locations
Encore Tickets Ltd – Wicked – London – Apollo Victoria Theatre
Encore Tickets Ltd – The Woman in Black – London – Fortune Theatre
Encore Tickets Ltd – Mouse Trap – London – St. Martin’s Theatre
Encore Tickets Ltd – The Prince of Egypt – London – Tottenham Court Rd