Vineyard Tour & Tasting with Cream Tea for Two
Discover the vineyard then relax with cream tea. Delightful.
Spend a relaxing and enjoyable afternoon in the company of an experienced tour guide at one of England’s finest vineyards. Learn how a bottle of ‘Bubbly’ is made, discover the history of winemaking in England and how the unique flavours are captured in every bottle produced in the winery. Then to finish off a great afternoon, taste three fantastic wines and enjoy a great British tradition, a lovely cream tea or winter tea depending on the time of year and location. A magnificent way to end a truly memorable afternoon.
Your day will include a vineyard tour, where you’ll look at some of the vines, learn how they train them and about the growing and harvesting seasons. You will be taken around a state of the art winery, before tasting a selection of the vineyards wines and see how everything you have learnt on the tour comes together. As well as a wonderful cream tea or winter tea.
Vineyard Tour & Tasting with Cream Tea for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience should last approximately 2 hours.
- There will be up to 50 other participants.
Weather Dependent: No
- Unfortunately, you cannot bring spectators to watch.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- There are no restrictions to participate in this activity, although some walking is involved. Please make the supplier aware of any dietary requirements you may have.
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- There are no qualifications required.
- This experience is available on selected dates, from spring/early summer to October, depending on location. Please check on booking.
Vineyard Tour & Tasting with Cream Tea for Two – Locations
Carr Taylor Wines Ltd – East Sussex – Hastings