The Live Escape Game for Two
Complete the puzzles within the room to unlock the key and escape before time runs out!
Put your mental skills to the test and beat the clock with this Live Escape Game for Two experience.
This puzzle-based game is a new form of entertainment, and the concept is simple – Working in a team of between two and seven people, you have just 60 minutes to escape from a locked room before it’s too late! With the clock ticking, there is no time to waste. Everyone must work together to find the clues, solve the puzzles, grab the key and escape from the room.
Once locked inside the room, you will both receive hints and clues to point you in the right direction and solve the various puzzles. The clues vary in difficulty with some being straight forward and easy to solve, whilst others can tax even the most seasoned of puzzle-solving minds.
There is help at hand via a quiz master, but they are not in the room with you and can only communicate via a walkie-talkie device. If you successfully make your way through puzzle after puzzle, you will receive the password for the safe where the key is located.
You will have a choice of one from three different rooms to complete; The Triads, The Red Curse or The Double Crossing. Each reflects a theme or story and has its own set of unique puzzles.
Under intense pressure and racing against the clock, will you be able to solve the puzzles and escape the room?
The Live Escape Game for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The whole experience will last approximately 90 minutes.
- This experience is for two people, the maximum group size is 7 people.
Weather Dependent: No
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- This experience is not suitable if you are pregnant or suffer from claustrophobia. You are advised to wear comfortable clothing.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available Tuesday to Sunday, throughout the year, subject to availability.
The Live Escape Game for Two – Locations
Keyhunter – West Midlands – Birmingham