The Great British Food Festival for Two
A day at the Great British Food Festival
If you love food or know someone that does then this is the perfect experience for you!
Visit the taste marquees where you’ll be able to sample all types of different foods, or maybe you fancy volunteering for the Man Vs Food challenge? There’ll be chef’s demonstrations offering advice and tips on how to recreate your own perfect dishes. As well as a cake off where you’ll be able to sample the contestant’s hard work. With stands to browse, showcasing everything from cheese, bread and fresh fruit juice to barbecue and international specialities, there’s something for everyone. Local bands will provide live music throughout the festival – an ideal background for everything going on and with kids’ corner keeps the youngsters happy there’s something for everyone.
Please note each festival varies slightly depending on location and the voucher entitles a one day entrance to the festival fortwo adults.
The Great British Food Festival for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The ticket entitles you to attend one day at the festival.
- This experience is for two people, there will be other people on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- There are no fitness requirements for this experience, although there is some walking involved.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- There are no qualifications required to take part in the experience.
- Each festival runs on one date per year, please check dates at your earliest convenience.
The Great British Food Festival for Two – Locations
The Great British Food Festival – Cheshire – Northwich
The Great British Food Festival – Derbyshire – Chesterfield
Harewood House – West Yorkshire – Leeds
Margam Park – Carmarthenshire – Port Talbot
Englefield House – Berkshire – Reading
Knebworth House – Hertfordshire – Knebworth
Lowther Castle – Cumbria – Penrith
Newstead Abbey – Nottinghamshire – Newstead Village
Dalkeith Country Park – Midlothian – Dalkeith
Sudeley Castle – Gloucestershire – Cotswolds