Tank Paintball Battles
Full blown tank warfare – with paint!
Experience the thrill and excitement of driving army tanks around a circuit set on a World War Two bombing range while firing paint pellets from the tank’s cannon at your enemies with this Tank Paintball Battles gift.
Paintballing by itself is a whole heap of fun, but when you throw paint-firing tanks into the mix, it puts an exciting twist of the concept of plant-splattering combat fun. Imagine the thrill of actually taking part in a tank battle – not with real live ammunition, but with paint bombs!
As part of a three-man crew, you’ll take it in turns to negotiate the tricky tank course behind the controls of a 17 tonne FV432 armoured personnel carrier with specially modified cannons which are capable of firing 40mm paint rounds.
Under the guidance of your on-board instructor, you will get the opportunity to drive the tank, aim the cannon, load the breach and fire the big air-powered cannon. To get you into your role as an artillery hot-shot, you will be issued with radio headsets, kevlar helmets, tank suits and gloves. Once you are able to successfully operate the tank, the hatches are closed and you are free to engage in full-on armoured warfare against an opposing team using only your periscopes to guide you! After your experience, you will have the opportunity to look around the onsite military collection free of charge.
Tank Paintball Battles – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- Please allow approximately 3 hours at the venue.
- There will be up to 3 other participants in the tank.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You are welcome to bring spectators to watch the battle at a cost of £6 per person which includes entry to both the Collection Building and Spectators Area.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- The maximum height for participants is 1.93m (6ft 4″). The maximum weight is 139kg (22 stone). Please note that accessing the vehicles involves climbing into tight spaces.
- The minimum age is 16 years old.
- This experience is available on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays, from April to October.
Tank Paintball Battles – Locations
Armourgeddon Ltd – Leicestershire – Nr Lutterworth