Stradey Park Spa Day with Facial for Two
25 minute facial and facilities use for you and a loved one!
Even from a distance, Stradey Park Hotel and Spa is impressive. Standing on a hillside in the Welsh countryside, the beautiful façade gives guests a taste of the luxurious interior that awaits them when they spend a day enjoying all that this immaculately tended hotel has to offer. The well-appointed Parc Spa offers a range of pampering treatments in soothing surroundings, making it the perfect place for a thoroughly relaxing treatment.
Our faces are often the place where stress or tiredness shows most, so it’s important that they are not overlooked when it comes to relaxation.
This experience includes a 25-minute facial for each guest, using products from the Celtic Elements range with locally-sourced organic ingredients.
Guests can make the day last as long as they want by making full use of the spa’s other facilities, including the thermal suite which comprises a hot tub, sauna, tropical rain room and a room dedicated to relaxation which is a sure way to find some inner calm.
Stradey Park Spa Day with Facial for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The total treatment time is approximately 25 minutes per person.
- This experience is for two people, however there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- This package is not suitable for spectators. Additional guests can pay to join you on the day.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Please inform us of any skin allergies or medical conditions that may affect you taking part in this activity. A health check will be required which may result in the spa requesting a medical certificate.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available Monday to Thursday, 9am – 12:30pm, throughout the year, excluding Bank Holidays.
Stradey Park Spa Day with Facial for Two – Locations
The Stradey Park Hotel and Spa – Monmouthshire – Llanelli