Spa day with Afternoon Tea at the Grange Spa
Spend a day relaxing with top class facilities
If there’s one thing more enjoyable than an indulgent spa day, it’s combining that spa day with a luxurious afternoon tea which has been specially put together to provide guests with the perfect treat to compliment their day of decadence. This relaxing experience is a great treat for anyone who appreciates the finer things in life and wants to take a break from their daily routine with a day of extravagance unlike any other.
This experience is ideal for anyone who needs a break, whether they are overworked and under-appreciated, or just someone who needs to be encouraged to take a little time to themselves. From the moment they step through the door, they will be encouraged to shed their stress and focus on their own wellbeing.
This experience for one is great way to get away for a day to a spa that has plenty of facilities to enable guests to create their perfect relaxing day. They can choose to chill out in the calm of the quiet room, with comfortable sofas and even a library of reading material for those who want to clear their mind with a little escapism.
There is also a 12 meter indoor pool with a waterfall for those who want to swim or just relax and enjoy the sound of the trickling water. There are also a range of experience showers, from mists to rainfall and with an array of soothing and invigorating aromas and an ice fountain for those brave enough to try out this refreshing and circulation-boosting experience. Afternoon tea is the perfect break in a day in which everything is designed to provide a soothing and calming experience.
Spa day with Afternoon Tea at the Grange Spa – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience is for one person, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- This experience is not suitable for spectators. Additional guests can pay to join you on the day.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Please inform us of any skin allergies or medical conditions that may affect you taking part in this activity. A health check will be required which may result in the spa requesting a medical certificate.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This location is available Tuesday to Friday subject to availability, available throughout the year.
Spa day with Afternoon Tea at the Grange Spa – Locations
The Grange Spa – Lincolnshire – Pointon