Segway Tour of Leeds Castle for Two
See Leeds Castle in a whole new light
Sitting beautifully surrounded by the still waters of its moat, Leeds Castle is one of the most attractive venues in Kent surrounded by 500 acres of stunning parkland and formal gardens. The Castle has always been a palace to entertain and impress, with every generation leaving its mark.
Now you’ll be able to view the castle from a different perspective as you explore the grounds on a Segway with your friend.
Your experience will start with an introduction, which is then followed by one to one training. Once all members are confident you will then depart on the 60 minute tour. Your guide will point out the main sights including the gardens, grounds and the Maiden’s Tower.
The majority of the tour takes place in the grounds outside of the main castle gardens and includes views of the castle, one of which is particularly stunning, as you stand at the top of a hill looking down onto the front of the castle set in amongst the trees with the Pilgrim Way as its backdrop.
A Castle entry ticket is not required to take the Segway Tour. You will only require a ticket if you wish to visit the Castle and Grounds separately.
Segway Tour of Leeds Castle for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 1½ hours.
- This experience is for two people, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- Spectators are welcome to see the practice area and the tour set off and come back.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Must be physicially fit and able to stand for approximately 1 hour. There is a minimum weight of 7 stone and a maximum weight of 18 stone. This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or those with bad back and necks.
- The minimum age is 18 years old.
- There are no qualifications required.
- This experience is available on selected Monday to Sunday dates, March to October.
Segway Tour of Leeds Castle for Two – Locations
Leeds Castle – Kent – Maidstone