Seafood Dining at Loch Fyne
Indulge in a two course meal and glass of wine at Loch Fyne
This dining experience offers you and a guest a chance to visit any of the Loch Fyne Restaurant + Bar locations across the UK. You will enjoy a two course set menu accompanied by a 250ml glass of Loch Fyne Frappato or Loch Fyne Grillo or a soft drink option.
The menu will typically offer a choice of four to five options per course which will include seafood, meat and vegetarian options to appeal to everyone’s taste buds. The menus will vary throughout the year to accommodate the sustainability of the seafood on offer and compliment the seasons.
Please note, your visit must be pre-booked online and the correct email and redemption code will need to be presented on the day of your visit, full details will be provided upon validating your voucher. Failure to follow the correct booking process will result in cash/card payment of your meal. You will be unable to exchange your voucher to any other experience once you have validated.
Seafood Dining at Loch Fyne – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 31 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- There is no time limit, you’re welcome to spend as long as you wish enjoying your food.
- This experience is for two people, there will be other people dining on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- There is no minimum age, alcohol will be replaced by a soft drink for anyone under 18 years old.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday excluding Valentine’s Day, Burns Night, Mothers & Father’s Day, Christmas period, New Year’s period and preview nights.
Seafood Dining at Loch Fyne – Locations
Loch Fyne Ascot – Berkshire – Ascot
Loch Fyne Cambridge – Cambridgeshire – Cambridge
Loch Fyne Edinburgh – Midlothian – Edinburgh
Loch Fyne Knowle – Warwickshire – Knowle
Loch Fyne Poole – Dorset – Poole
Loch Fyne Portsmouth – Hampshire – Portsmouth
Loch Fyne Woburn – Bedfordshire – Woburn
Loch Fyne Wokingham – Berkshire – Wokingham
Loch Fyne York – Yorkshire – York