Royal Maritime Greenwich Ghost Tour for Two
Explore the secrets of Greenwich’s past!
Discover the darker side of the Greenwich World Heritage Site. Hear of drunken sailors sent to “Shanghai” against their will, the dark past of the Cutty Sark ship who sailed around the world, ghosts of jilted lovers who cannot move on and Royal family members whose dabble with the occult has left their spirits to linger.
As an added extra you will also receive a £10 gift voucher for any future tours.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by your tour guide before departing on your tour. You will explore hidden laneways, London’s oldest park, the creepiest tunnel in the UK and the Royals secrets. As well as a visit to Charles Dickens’ favourite haunted pub.
Royal Maritime Greenwich Ghost Tour for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The experience will last approximately 1½ hours.
- This voucher is for two people, there will be other people taking part in the tour.
Weather Dependent: No
Restrictions and Considerations:
- You will need some level of fitness as this experience involves walking.
- There are no age restrictions, although under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is available on Friday evenings that fall on a 13th and most Saturday evenings, throughout the year.
Royal Maritime Greenwich Ghost Tour for Two – Locations
Lantern Ghost Tours (Cutty Sark Tall Ship) – London – Cutty Sark Tall Ship