Royal Afternoon Tea at Armathwaite Hall & Country House for Two (Copy)
Treat yourselves to a superb royal afternoon tea with a glass of champagne!
Spend an indulgent afternoon together enjoying a royal afternoon tea in Armathwaite Hall. Visit this luxurious Lake District hotel magnificently set in 400 acres of deer park and woodland, bordered by the beauty of Bassenthwaite Lake and framed by the dramatic Skiddaw mountain and Lake District fells. It is as romantic as the surrounding countryside, whatever the season.
Relax in style, perhaps after a day of discovering the Lake District, or even after divulging in the many other leisure activities available in and around Armathwaite Hall Country House Hotel and Spa.
Your royal afternoon tea will consist of a selection of sandwiches, scone with jam and clotted cream and a selection of sweet and savoury items. All of this will be accompanied by a pot of tea of coffee, a glass of house Champagne and a large bottle of mineral water. Special diets can be catered for with prior notice required.
You can dine in either the conservatory while taking in the magnificent views across Lake Bassenthwaite, or you can choose to relax in front of the real log fire in the hall lounge.
Royal Afternoon Tea at Armathwaite Hall & Country House for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- Served between 2pm and 5pm, the experience typically lasts a minimum of one hour.
- This experience is for two people to enjoy.
Weather Dependent: No
- You are welcome to bring family and friends, they will need to pay on the day.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available Monday to Friday, subject to availability, throughout the year.
Royal Afternoon Tea at Armathwaite Hall & Country House for Two – Locations
Armathwaite Hall & Country House Spa – Cumbria – Keswick