Roman Baths Getaway
Explore the ancient sites of Bath
The Roman Baths is a site of historical interest in the English city of Bath. The house is a well-preserved Roman site for public bathing. The buildings above street level date from the 19th century and The Roman Baths themselves are below the modern street level. There are four main features: The Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman Bath House and the Museum.
Enjoy exploring the best preserved Roman religious spa from the ancient world. This fascinating site is Britain’s only hot spring and you will be able to see the water’s source and walk where Romans walked on the ancient stone pavements.
This is a one-night stay for two people including breakfast at a four-star hotel in city of Bath and includes entrance to the Roman Baths
The baths are open:
January to February: 9.30am – 5.00pm (Close 6.00pm)
March to June: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Close 6.00pm)
July to August: 9.00am – 9.00pm (Close 10.00pm)
September to October: 9.00am – 5.00pm (Close 6.00pm)
November to December: 9.30am – 5.00pm (Close 6.00pm)
Roman Baths Getaway – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This is a one night stay for two people with breakfast including an attraction.
- This break is for two people to enjoy.
Weather Dependent: No
- The minimum age is 18 years old.
- This break and experience is available Monday to Sunday subject to availability,, throughout the year excluding New Years Eve.
Roman Baths Getaway – Locations
Roman Baths – Somerset – Bath
Hilton Bath City – Somerset – Bath