River Cruise for Two
A scenic riverboat cruise on the Thames through Oxford for two.
This delightful experience provides a memorable day out for two adults. Take a scenic riverboat cruise on the Golden Slumber, Bacchanalia or Serafina II through Oxford on one of the busiest and most colourful stretches of the Thames. Head downstream towards Iffley village, passing the ancient Folly Bridge, Christchurch College, Meadows and the university rowing houses. This stretch (locally known as The Isis) is a particularly busy stretch of the river with rowing eights, punts, university boats and large pleasure cruisers, all coming together in a lively display of all that the river has to offer.
Your experience will begin with a warm welcome aboard the vessel where you will be greeted by your skipper who will provide you with a safety briefing before departure. Throughout your scenic cruise you will receive an informal commentary as you pass by the sights of Oxford on this fascinating stretch of river.
River Cruise for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last 50 minutes and you will be at the location for 1 to 1½ hours.
- This experience is for two adults. There may be up to 50 other people on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- There are no fitness requirements for this experience.
- There is no minimum age for this experience. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are no qualifications required for this experience.
- This experience is available on selected weekday and Sunday dates, from March to November.
River Cruise for Two – Locations
Oxford River Cruises – Oxfordshire – Oxford