Relaxing Spa Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health Clubs
Grab a friend and head to a Bannatyne Health Club for some well-deserved you time with this Relaxing Spa Day with Three Treatments for Two.
Enjoy full access to the spa’s facilities, including the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area. As part of your morning or afternoon, you’ll each be treated to three treatments totalling 40 minutes.
Unwind with a Welcome Touch facial and mini back, neck and shoulder massage, before choosing either a scalp or foot massage. You’ll also enjoy a £5 voucher each to spend on the day, perfect for continuing the self-care back at home.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-booked time at your choice of Bannatyne Health Club, you’ll be welcomed by the friendly staff. From there, enjoy access to the club’s facilities including the swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
During your visit, the two of you can enjoy three pamper treatments, with a total treatment time of 40 minutes. Beginning with a Welcome Touch Facial and mini back, neck and shoulder massage, the third will be your choice of either a scalp or foot massage.
You’ll also be given a £5 Retail voucher to be used against £25 purchases as well as 20% discount on food and beverages at some of the locations.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! You will receive a gift pack with personalised voucher.
- Open dated voucher valid for 10 months
- Relaxing half pamper day with three treatments: Welcome Touch Facial and Mini Back, Neck and Shoulder massage and a choice of either a scalp or foot massage
- Your choice of Bannatyne Health Club
- Enjoy full use of the spa’s facilities
- £5 Retail voucher
- 20% discount on food and beverages at some locations
- Experience Gift Voucher with personalised gift message
- London: London – Chingford
- South West: Avon – Bristol
- South East: Buckinghamshire – Milton Keynes, Kent – Ashford, Kent – Broadstairs, Oxfordshire – Banbury, Kent – Orpington, Surrey – Weybridge
- East of England: Bedfordshire – Luton, Cambridgeshire – Peterborough, Essex – Chafford Hundred, Norfolk – Norwich
- North West: Cumbria – Carlisle, Greater Manchester – Manchester., Cheshire – Crewe, Lancashire – Blackpool
- North East: County Durham – Darlington, County Durham – Durham, North Yorkshire – Stockton-on-Tees
- Scotland: Dunfermline, Falkirk, Inverness, Perth, Edinburgh, Aberdeen
- Wales: Cardiff
- Northern Ireland: Belfast
- Yorkshire and Humber: Yorkshire – Barnsley, North Yorkshire – York, West Yorkshire – Wakefield, Lincolnshire – Grimsby
- East Midlands: Nottinghamshire – Mansfield, Leicestershire – Leicester
- West Midlands: Staffordshire – Tamworth, West Midlands – Brindley Place, West Midlands – Solihull, West Midlands – Sutton Coldfield, Staffordshire – Burton on Trent, Shropshire – Shrewsbury
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire, which will be emailed to you 3 days prior to your booking, before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate). Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- The experience is available to book 09.00 to 13.00 or 13.30 to 17.30 seven days a week. Exlusions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 4 hours for the whole experience, the actual length of the treatments may vary slightly. Please check with the supplier at the time of booking.
- Please note: Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and ‘hands-on’ treatment time.
- Available locations and treatments/facilities offered are subject to COVID-19 restrictions. As a result, certain locations, packages, treatments or facilities may not be available or may be restricted or amended from time to time.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.