Proms Concert with Entrance to a Stately Home for Two
Entrance to a stately home for two followed by an open air concert
Enjoy a day exploring a stunning stately home followed by an evening’s entertainment within its grounds. Take in the splendour of a grand home which boasts majestic surroundings, rich in heritage.
When you’ve finished exploring the stately home, you can make your way to the grounds for a stunning show of pyrotechnics and displays followed by a superb array of classical music guaranteed to make you wave your flag, sing out loud and even waltz under the stars!
All concerts are picnic style, featuring a full piece orchestra. You are guaranteed an evening of superb popular classics alongside all the traditional flag-waving favourites associated with the “Last Night of the Proms”, such as Rule Britannia, 1812 Overture, Jerusalem and Land Of Hope & Glory.
The concerts also feature an aerial Spitfire display, as the orchestra performs rousing music such as Holst’s Jupiter. For the finale, sit back and enjoy the spectacular fireworks.
You will need to book your concert and entrance tickets prior to visiting your chosen stately home. Please note, the entrance is on the day of the proms only and is self-guided.
When you have booked your chosen venue, tickets for the proms will be emailed to you to print at home and entrance tickets to the house will be posted to the address given on booking at least a week prior to the event.
For safety reasons, please note barbecues, garden flares and pets are not permitted at the concert. Air displays are subject to weather conditions. Most people bring a picnic although some public catering is available. There is no seating at these concerts so please bring along rugs or garden chairs. The use of recording equipment is prohibited and please allow sufficient time to park your car as no vehicles are allowed on the concert area. The concert car park opens at 2:00pm and gates to the concert arena open at 4:00pm or 4:30pm depending on the venue.
Proms Concert with Entrance to a Stately Home for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- You can spend most of the day at your chosen venue, concert gates open at approximately 4pm.
- There will be anywhere between 5,000 to 10,000 people attending the concert.
Weather Dependent: No
- You’re welcome to bring friends and family on the day, however they will need to pay for their entrance to both the stately home and the proms.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- We advise that you have general fitness as there may be some walking involved.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Appropriate Covid-19 safety measures will be in place. Guidelines will be sent in advance of the concert and available at the event website.
- This experience is available on selected dates subject to availability, in July and August. Please note, air displays are subject to weather conditions.
Proms Concert with Entrance to a Stately Home for Two – Locations
Burghley House – Lincolnshire – Stamford
Hatfield House – Hertfordshire – Hatfield