Oxford City & Countryside Cycle Tour for Two
Experience Oxford like the locals do on two wheels
PLEASE NOTE, there may be entry fees payable on the day. If the free entry colleges are closed, then it can cost up to £4 per person to visit other areas.
Visit Oxford Tours and discover this historic city during a unique and memorable guided tour. With a variety of tours to choose from including a Harry Potter walking tour, bicycle tours and factual walking tours where you will get to learn about the history of this beautiful city, there is a tour for everyone.
See the sights and experience Oxford as the locals do on two wheels with the breeze in your hair! The compact city can best be experienced with the aid of bicycles. You can also follow the Thames river path for a scenic ride past the boat houses and rowers or across the Port Meadow to see a picturesque old chapel and stop at a garden pub.
Upon arrival you will be given a brief Health and Safety overview by your friendly tour guide. You will then head outside of the city on a picturesque and scenic route along the River Thames. You will learn about the cities colleges, university and city history. Expect to visit some of Oxfords renowned colleges along the way.
Discover the history of Oxford city and learn about its university life. See inspiring sights and get yourself a 2 hour education in Oxford heritage by joining the daily tailored guided tour.
Oxford City & Countryside Cycle Tour for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 2 hours.
- This experience is for two people, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- PLEASE NOTE, there may be entry fees payable on the day. If the free entry colleges are closed, then it can cost up to £4 per person to visit other areas.
- The minimum age for this experience is 8 years old.
- This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year. Meeting point: outside Gino’s Italian Spaghetti House, Gloucester Green – Situated immediately next to Oxford’s Bus Station OX1 2BU.
Oxford City & Countryside Cycle Tour for Two – Locations
Visit OxfordTours – Oxfordshire – Oxford