Nissan Skyline Thrill
• 6 Laps • Drive 1 Car
The Nissan Skyline GTT is just like Brian’s from the Fast and Furious films; well known for some great car chase action! With twin turbos and the Skyline’s active 4 wheel drive handling, it is a unique, hugely enjoyable driving experience.
After you have registered and received your welcome, you will then be given a briefing from your professional racing instructor. After which, you will get behind the wheel of the stunning Nissan Skyline for six laps/miles of the track.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking. You may be given the option to upgrade cars or to buy media packages on the day of your event.
Please note there will be a supplement fee if you choose to visit the Dunsfold or Castle Combe venue.
Nissan Skyline Thrill – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 2 hours.
- This experience is for one person, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch you take to the track!
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Drivers must be fit and healthy and not suffer from any conditions that may impact their ability to drive the car safely. Maximum weight is 20st (127kg). Minimum height is 135cm (4ft 5″).
- The minimum age for this experience is 17 years old.
- You will be required to hold a full UK or European manual driving licence which must have been held for at least one year with no serious offences, this will need to be presented on the day.
- This experience is available on selected dates subject to availability, throughout the year depending on location.
Nissan Skyline Thrill – Locations
Driveme.net (Stafford) – Staffordshire – Stafford
Driveme.net – Anglesey – Ty Croes
Blyton Park – Lincolnshire – Blyton
Abingdon Airfield – Oxfordshire – Abingdon
Tockwith Motorsports Centre – North Yorkshire – Tockwith
Bicester Heritage – Oxfordshire – Bicester
Perranporth Airfield – Cornwall – St Agnes
Dunsfold Airfield – Surrey – Dunsfold
Castle Combe Circuit – Wiltshire – Chippenham
Car Chase Heroes – Stoneleigh – Warwickshire – Stoneleigh
Three Sisters Race Circuit – Greater Manchester – Wigan
Honington Airfield – Suffolk – Bury St Edmunds
Sywell Aerodrome – Northamptonshire – Northampton
Warden Law – Tyne and Wear – Sunderland
Curborough Sprint Track – Staffordshire – Lichfield