Meet the Meerkats, Servals and Lemurs at Hoo Zoo and Dinosaur World for Two
A chance to get up close and personal with 3 African animals
Nestled away in 32 acres of woodland and paddocks in the heart of rural Shropshire, Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom is a small family run zoo located on the outskirts of Telford. With animals such as meerkats, lemurs, snakes and owls and even African wildcats, the zoo is a fantastic day out for people of all ages.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by a friendly member of the Hoo Farm team, who will allow you to get up close and personal to three magnificent African animals. The hour long experience will begin with meeting and handling Kovu or Uuka, the zoo’s hand reared meerkats who both love human attention and will happily snuggle up close to you, and might even fall asleep on those who are the comfiest.
Next you’ll meet the friendly troop of ring-tailes lemurs, which you will be able to hand feed.
This incredible experience ends with Duma and Zeus, the servals. A close relative of the cheetah, servals can reach speeds of up to 50 mph and can jump 9-feet high, but don’t worry, both Duma and Zeus love human companionship and attention!
Please note – Participants must be able bodied and 10 years or older.
Meet the Meerkats, Servals and Lemurs at Hoo Zoo and Dinosaur World for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately one hour.
- This experience is for two people, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- This experience is not suitable for spectators.
- The minimum age for this experience is 10 years old, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is available on selected weekday dates, throughout the year. You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
Meet the Meerkats, Servals and Lemurs at Hoo Zoo and Dinosaur World for Two – Locations
Hoo Zoo and Dinosaur World – Shropshire – Telford