Meet the Lemurs for Two
Feed a troop of playful lemurs
Come and meet a playful troop of lemurs, with bright orange eyes and a long tail you’ll have a job to miss these exceptional creatures. You’ll be able to enter the enclosure and give them their feed whilst learning about their unique characters from the specialist keeper.
Depending on your chosen location you will meet either ring-tailed, red ruffed or black and white ruffed lemurs.
Bring your camera, this is a fantastic chance to get a great snap of these amazing creatures who are always willing to strike a pose!
Once you arrive you will head straight to the lemur enclosure. After a health and safety briefing, you will need to wash your hands before entering the enclosure. The lemur specialist will be on hand to give you insightful information and oversee you as you interact with the animals. You will be given a small tub of insects, eggs, fruit, veg or cat biscuits to feed to the lemurs.
You may also receive an adoption pack for one or for two, depending on location.
Meet the Lemurs for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The experience will last approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- This experience is for two people, there may be two other people on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- At some locations you are welcome to bring spectators, although there may be an additional charge, please check on booking.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- We recommend that you wear trousers, enclosed footwear, no hanging jewellery and clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty!
- The minimum age for this experience is 10 years old, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year, subject to availability.
Meet the Lemurs for Two – Locations
Hoo Zoo and Dinosaur World – Shropshire – Telford