Madame Tussauds Getaway
Stay in the capital and visit Madame Tussauds with priority entrance and access to the Star Wars Experience
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
Star Wars – Experience at Madame Tussauds
An out of this world Star Wars experience has arrived at Madame Tussauds London! Created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, this unique section of the attraction stars all your favourite heroes and villains from Star Wars Episodes I-VI.
The wax figures will appear in authentic walk-in sets, inspired by key scenes from the films. 16 recognisable characters will be on show, bringing to life 11 scenes from the movies. The scenes cover a galaxy of locations, including the swamps of Dagobah, Jabba’s Throne Room and the flight deck of the Millennium Falcon. Visitors can wield a lightsaber with Anakin Skywalker, feel the Force alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi and much more.
The Red Carpet
Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shoot out. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and see Prince William with his new wife Kate, before paying a visit to the Queen!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman. Watch the superheroes battle to save London from an evil mastermind during an exciting immersive 4D presentation. Housed in Madame Tussauds’ famous domed auditorium, the show includes high impact special effects to get viewers right into the centre of the action!
Sherlock Holmes: The Experience
Enter the exciting world of Sherlock Holmes with this innovative and mysterious theatrical walk-through adventure. Put yourself in Sherlock’s shoes and set about looking for clues in some of the most famous moments and places from the most popular stories. In a caper that combines illusion, storytelling, actors and sound effects, you’ll be gripped from the start right up to the dramatic conclusion!
This is a one night stay for two people, including breakfast at a premium London hotel plus priority entrance to Madame Tussauds London including access to the Star Wars Experience.
– Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions
– Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
– The busiest period at Madame Tussauds is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
– The extended opening hours will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays.
The hotel choice will depend on availability and when you wish to book, hotels included are DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, DoubleTree by Hilton London Docklands Riverside or similar. Full details will be given upon booking.
Madame Tussauds Getaway – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This is a one night stay for two people with breakfast including an attraction.
- This break is for two people to enjoy.
Weather Dependent: No
- The minimum age is 18 years old.
- This break and experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year excluding New Years Eve.