London Bridge Ghost Tour for Two
Are you brave enough to venture into Londons dark past?
Journey back in time to London Bridge, the place law abiding citizens dare not visit.
You’ll be able to discover the Bishop of Winchester’s “Geese” who provided entertainment in the various stew houses and where their final resting place is. Hear about the gruesome operations which were performed without anaesthetic in the world’s oldest operating theatre and the ghosts who still appear to linger in England’s oldest prison. Visit the 17th century pub which is still haunted by a canine ghost who can’t seem to leave.
It’s sure to be a night to remember.
As an added extra you will also receive a £10 gift voucher for any future tours.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by your tour guide before departing on your tour. You will cover approximately 2km around London.
London Bridge Ghost Tour for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The experience will last approximately 1½ hours.
- This voucher is for two people, there will be other people taking part in the tour.
Weather Dependent: No
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- You will need some level of fitness as this experience involves walking.
- The minimum age is 8 years old, although under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult.
- There are no qualifications required for this experience.
- This experience is available on Friday evenings that fall on a 13th and most Saturday evenings, throughout the year.
London Bridge Ghost Tour for Two – Locations
Lantern Ghost Tours – London – London Bridge Tube Stn