Liverpool Ghost Walk for Two
Choose from two spooky tours!
Liverpool certainly has a tale to tell and there couldn’t be a more startling contrast to be found, with the devastatingly poor and immensely rich living side by side. You will be able to choose one tour from the below to learn all about Liverpool’s grisly past and the people who lived there.
The Hope Street Shivers Tour – Discover Liverpool’s most famous ghosts, grisly history and be taken on a journey that ends at the awe inspiring Gothic Anglican Cathedral. Walk down the most haunted street in the Northwest of England as you’re told about the sinister souls that still linger there and see two of Liverpool’s awe inspiring cathedrals.
Auld City Tour – Listen to the captivating tales of Liverpool’s history through the ages from the miserable medieval period to the Victorians in all their contrasts. See for yourself the stunning architecture and secret streets of Liverpool’s Commercial District. Delve into the clandestine corners that housed America’s secret headquarters during the civil war and listen to the tales of slavery, plague, cholera and the filthy slums that so many poor souls found to be their final resting place. You’ll also journey 40ft beneath the streets into the underbelly of Auld Liverpool.
Upon arrival at your meeting point you will be greeted by your tour guide, who will escort you around Liverpool whilst telling you the tales of spooky goings on that have occurred there.
Liverpool Ghost Walk for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 1½ hours.
- This experience is for two people, there will be other people on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
Restrictions and Considerations:
- You will need to be reasonably fit as there is walking involved.
- The minimum age is 16 years old.
- This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year. Excludes October.
Liverpool Ghost Walk for Two – Locations
Philharmonic Pub – Merseyside – Liverpool
Queen Victoria Monument – Merseyside – Liverpool