Introduction to Bushcraft
Survival of the fittest!
Bushcraft is all about using the natural environment to survive. Ray Mears and Bear Grylls have made bushcraft a very popular experience and this is your chance to learn some basic skills.
Sunrise Bushcraft, a wilderness bushcraft and survival school, offers a fantastic selection of bushcraft and survival courses teaching various survival skills from around the world. Sunrise pride themselves on realistic survival courses that are enjoyable and practical, to them it’s not just a course, it’s a way of life!
There is a lot in the great outdoors that can help you survive, whether you’re in the woods or stuck in open fields, there is always something close by to offer shelter and food. This is your chance to spend a day building fires, making shelter and learning survival tips from experts. The perfect gift for anyone that enjoys taking part in outdoor activities and learning vital survival skills!
Introduction to Bushcraft – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 4-6 hours.
- This experience is for one person, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- A good general level of fitness is required.
- The minimum age is 18 years old. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is available on selected dates subject to availability, throughout the year.
Introduction to Bushcraft – Locations
Sunrise Bushcraft – Hampshire – New Milton