Historic Towns and Cities
Get away from it all with this memorable two night stay with breakfast
If you’re looking to treat someone to a historic weekend break away, why not surprise them with this Historic Towns & Cities Gift break for two.
Once you have purchased your Historic Towns & Cities Gift break, you will be able to spend time selecting the perfect location for your break from the wide range of locations featured.
The UK has a long and intriguing history with hundreds of hidden treasures tucked away, sometimes in the most unlikely places. There are places where our national heritage has been preserved almost intact, meaning that we have a wide choice of interesting hotels in beautiful cities for you to explore and enjoy a real taste of what life was like for our predecessors.
With a wide choice of cultural and historic settings, these breaks are guaranteed to bring our legacy to life and allow guests to discover the nation’s traditions at their finest.
This break is a two night stay for two with breakfast.
Historic Towns and Cities – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This is a two night stay for two including breakfast.
- This is a two night break for two people and includes breakfast.
Weather Dependent: No
- The minimum age is 18 years old.
- This hotel accepts bookings Monday to Sunday subject to availability., This break is available on selected dates throughout the year excluding Christmas and the New Year.
Historic Towns and Cities – Locations
Mercure Chester North Woodhey House Hotel – Cheshire – Chester
Chichester Park Hotel – West Sussex – Chichester
Chatsworth Hotel – East Sussex – Hastings
Clarion Hotel St. Albans – Hertfordshire – St Albans
The Edward Hotel – Gloucestershire – Gloucester
Farnley Tower – Durham – Durham
Marwell Hotel – Hampshire – Winchester
River Haven Hotel – East Sussex – Rye
The White Swan Hotel – Arundel. West sussex – Arundel. West sussex
The White House – Somerset – Williton