High Tea for Two at Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel
Enjoy a relaxing tea in the Palm Court Restaurant!
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel is situated in the heart of Mayfair just a short walk away from Buckingham Palace and facing Green Park, the ideal location to take a break from a day of sightseeing.
You will take your afternoon tea in the recently refurbished Palm Court, this 1920’s style tea lounge is considered to be “one of the most wonderful settings in which to take afternoon tea in London” by the Tea Guild.
Your high-tea will consist of a choice of savouries such as crayfish omelette, goat’s cheese tart and Welsh sweet potato cake. You will also have a selection of sweets such as the Palm Court scones and a variety of fine pastries all accompanied by a selection of teas.
High Tea for Two at Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- Your experience will generally last for 1½ hours.
- This experience is for two people.
Weather Dependent: No
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, subject to availability, throughout the year.
High Tea for Two at Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel – Locations
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel – London – Piccadilly