Haunted London Pub Tour for Two
Are you brave enough to venture into London’s haunted pubs?
Explore all things ghostly as you visit London’s most haunted pubs. Visit the Professor of Profanity, the pub that helped Dr Johnson focus on the dictionary and Sweeney Todd’s Barber Shop.
You’ll have plenty of opportunity on the way to calm your nerves at London’s first bank, a sawdust covered pub and a pub haunted by a handsome phantom.
As an added extra you will also receive a £10 gift voucher for any future tours.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by your tour guide before departing on your tour. You will cover approximately 2km around London and visit three historic pubs.
Haunted London Pub Tour for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The experience will last approximately 2 hours.
- This voucher is for two people, there will be other people taking part in the tour.
Weather Dependent: No
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- You will need some level of fitness as this experience involves walking.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available on Wednesday evenings, throughout the year.
Haunted London Pub Tour for Two – Locations
Lantern Ghost Tours (Temple Tube Station) – London – Temple Tube Station