Half Day Drifting Experience
• 4 Laps • Drive 1 Car
There is something fundamentally exciting about navigating a track with the car completely sideways. This experience is sure to give you the buzz and adrenaline rush that professional drivers get during competitions. You will learn to drift in a selection of Nissans 200sx’s, both turbo and non-turbo and a selection of Nissan R33 Skylines and Lexus IS200’s.
Your day will begin with a health and safety briefing, where you will be kitted with a crash helmet. It’s then off to the track where you will be shown how to drive doughnuts and figures of 8. You will then drive 4 short circuits to show off the skills you’ve learnt.
Next, you will receive 6 passenger rides next to a qualified instructor, as you compete against a lead car, replicating a competitive environment.
Please Note: Drivers without a driving licence have to pay a £39.50 insurance excess, which is non-refundable. A £10 surcharge applies for bookings at the Rockingham location.
You will only be able to drive the Lexus 1S200 at the Standlake Arena location.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
Half Day Drifting Experience – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately half a day.
- This experience is for one person.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You are able to bring spectators on the day, there is an option for visitors to do passengers rides on the day of your visit at an extra fee.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- You need to be able to drive a manual car, and have the ability to operate a clutch. You will need to be reasonably fit for this experience. The minimum height required is 4ft 6″, the maximum height is 6ft 9″. The maximum weight is 22st.
- The minimum age for this experience is 17 years old.
- You must hold a full manual UK driving licence in order to participate.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year.
Half Day Drifting Experience – Locations
Learn 2 Drift Limited (Birmingham) – West Midlands – Birmingham
Aldershot Raceway – Hampshire – Aldershot
Standlake Arena – Oxfordshire – Witney