Gin Lover’s Masterclass with Tastings and Meal for Two Experience Voucher
Grab a friend and head to Brewhouse and Kitchen for this Gin Lover’s Masterclass with Tastings and Meal for Two. With the guidance of a gin expert, you’ll learn all about the history of gin, and gain a fascinating insight into the distilling process.
You’ll be treated to five tastings from a wide range of unique gins, accompanied by Fever Tree tonics and a main course meal. Your guide will provide tasting notes, so you can fully appreciate the subtleties of each gin’s botanicals. To finish, you’ll each choose your favourite gin and enjoy a large G&T, perfectly-served in a Gin Goblet.
On arrival you’ll meet your fellow gin connoisseurs before embarking on your masterclass. Under the guidance of a gin expert, the two of you will discover the origins and history of gin and learn about the distilling process, before enjoying five delicious gin tastings, accompanied by Fever Tree tonics and nibbles.
You’ll enjoy a main course meal each fron the Academy menu including really meaty or vegan burgers, Chickpea and lentil Dhal and Legend Lager Battered Cod and Chips.
To top things off, you can each choose your favourite gin, which will be used to create a large, perfectly served G&T just for you. Gin Goblets are available to purchase for £5 each.
- Gin Lover’s Masterclass with Tastings for Two
- Discover gin’s past and the distillery process from a gin expert
- Taste five unique gins and learn about each, accompanied by Fever Tree tonic and nibbles
- Choice of main courses from the Academy menu
- Choose your favourite gin and enjoy a large G&T to finish
- Additional refreshments
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- The experience is available on Saturdays at 14.00 and 17.00, plus one additional evening during the week. Excluded dates may apply.
- You will have 12 months to book your experience from the date you purchased your experience voucher
- We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hour for the whole experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.