Getaway & Up at the O2 Experience
A city break with a difference!
Up at The O2 is an exhilarating experience which will take you on an uplifting guided expedition over the roof of The O2 via a fabric walkway.
At its steepest point, the walkway has an incline of 28° on the way up and 30° on the way back down and has a slight bounce to it to replicate the surface of the tent. There’s a hand rail on the walkway and a balustrade on the observation platform.
Before you climb, you’ll meet your Climb Guide who’ll take you through everything you need to know and give you a climb suit, shoes (if necessary) and a safety harness. You’ll then make your way onto the walkway, via a short set of stairs, or lift, to the base of the tent ready to start your climb.
There is an observation platform at the summit where you can take in spectacular 360° views of London and its many landmarks. Once on the platform you will be able to move freely to enjoy the views before your descent. At all other times, you’ll be attached to the climb system on the walkway to keep you safe and your Climb Guide will be nearby to help you and answer any questions.
This is a one-night stay for two people, including breakfast at a premium London hotel, plus tickets for the Up at The O2 experience.
The hotel choice will depend on availability and when you wish to book, hotels included are DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, DoubleTree by Hilton London Docklands Riverside or similar.
Getaway & Up at the O2 Experience – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This is a one night stay for two people with breakfast including an attraction.
- This break is for two people to enjoy.
Weather Dependent: No
Restrictions and Considerations:
- The minimum height 1.2m (3ft 93in). Max weight 133kg (21 stone). Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm. Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers.
- The minimum age is 10 years old.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
- This break and experience is available Monday to Friday, throughout the year excluding New Years Eve.