Full Day Canyoning for Two
Trek amongst beautiful scenery
Enjoy a unique and challenging adventure with this Full Day Canyoning for Two experience.
Canyoning is a high-adrenaline sport where you leap into a fast-flowing mountain stream and use the flow of the water to carry you downstream. It involves trekking through gorges, waterfalls and giant rock pools, while using a variety of techniques such as walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling and swimming. Sound like fun? You bet it is!
At times you will be tackling streams just a foot or so deep, but then you’ll find yourself navigating rougher and deeper waters. You’ll swim through rapids, scramble over wet rocks, abseil down small cliffs, however, the real fun starts when you encounter a waterfall. There’s no question of going around it – You simply have to jump!
The day will begin with an instructor going over the safety aspects and planned route, before kitting you out with a wetsuit, harness and helmet, ensuring you are safe and comfortable ahead of your exhilarating water experience.
Canyoning is one of the most demanding and exciting water activities you can partake in. And for the adrenaline-junkies out there, this is one activity you do not want to miss.
Full Day Canyoning for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 6 hours.
- There will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You’re welcome to bring spectators to watch.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- This activity can be tiring but does not require a high level of fitness. Concern over medical or health issues should be checked before purchase.
- The minimum age is 12 years.
- There are no qualifications required.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year.
Full Day Canyoning for Two – Locations
Bala Adventure & Watersports Centre – Gwynedd – Bala