Ford GT40 Drive
• 6 Laps • Drive 1 Cars
This is an amazing chance to drive one of the most iconic racing cars ever built – the magnificent Ford GT40.
Winner of Le Mans 24 hour race a staggering four times in a row and powered by a monstrous V8 engine, these 1960’s racing cars produce over 500bhp and can reach an astounding 200mph!
Take to the wheel of the GT40 for six adrenaline-pumping miles, with an instructor in the passenger seat to offer tips and encouragement throughout. Prepare to drive a very exceptional car indeed!
This car is an accurate replica of the original, complete with a V8 engine.
Your experience will begin with a welcome, introduction and safety briefing. You will then get the chance to sit behind the wheel of a Ford GT40 and experience six unbelievable miles!
Please note, there will be a supplement fee if you choose to visit the Dunsfold or Castle Combe venue.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
Ford GT40 Drive – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- You will drive 6 miles in the car and your experience will last approximately 2½ hours.
- This experience is for one person. There may be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You are able to bring spectators with you.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Drivers must be fit and healthy and not suffer from any conditions that may impact their ability to drive the car safely.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available Monday to Friday, throughout the year. You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
Ford GT40 Drive – Locations
Blyton Park – Lincolnshire – Blyton
Abingdon Airfield – Oxfordshire – Abingdon
Tockwith Motorsports Centre – North Yorkshire – Tockwith
Bicester Heritage – Oxfordshire – Bicester
Perranporth Airfield – Cornwall – St Agnes
Dunsfold Airfield – Surrey – Dunsfold
Castle Combe Circuit – Wiltshire – Chippenham
Car Chase Heroes – Stoneleigh – Warwickshire – Stoneleigh
Three Sisters Race Circuit – Greater Manchester – Wigan
Warden Law – Tyne and Wear – Sunderland
Curborough Sprint Track – Staffordshire – Lichfield