Ferrari 348 TS Blast
Ferrari have achieved another triumph with this car and this incredible vehicle really is the pinnacle of engineering. This model was designed by Enzo Ferrari before his death as a lasting reminder of his genius.
Taking this motoring masterpiece out for a 3 mile spin is sure to be the high point of anyone’s driving career.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
Please note, there is a £25 supplement charge payable for bookings at the Blyton Park venue.
Ferrari 348 TS Blast – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- You will drive 3 miles, please allow for approximately 2 hours at the venue.
- This experience is for one person, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch you take to the track!
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Drivers must be fit and healthy and not suffer from any conditions that may impact their ability to drive the car safely. The maximum weight is 20st (127kg) and the minimum height is 135cm (4ft 5″).
- The minimum age is 17 years old.
- You will be required to hold a full UK or European manual driving licence and this will need to be presented on the day.
- This experience is available on selected Monday to Friday dates, throughout the year.
Ferrari 348 TS Blast – Locations
Blyton Park – Lincolnshire – Blyton
Abingdon Airfield – Oxfordshire – Abingdon
Tockwith Motorsports Centre – North Yorkshire – Tockwith
Bicester Heritage – Oxfordshire – Bicester
Perranporth Airfield – Cornwall – St Agnes
Car Chase Heroes – Stoneleigh – Warwickshire – Stoneleigh
Three Sisters Race Circuit – Greater Manchester – Wigan
Honington Airfield – Suffolk – Bury St Edmunds
Sywell Aerodrome – Northamptonshire – Northampton
Warden Law – Tyne and Wear – Sunderland
Curborough Sprint Track – Staffordshire – Lichfield