Fast and Furious Thrill for Two
• 3 Laps • Drive 1 Car
Thrilling, fast and furious, this double driving experience is one way to get your heart racing!
Treat yourself and a friend to two laps in a choice between three truly spectacular cars – the Nissan R34, Camaro SS or the Mk1 Escort RS.
The Chevrolet Camaro SS is an iconic American Muscle car, seen in plenty of on screen action over the years, especially in the famous Fast and Furious films. This 1969 SS has a crazy 580bhp from its big block V8 engine, adjustable air suspension and wide custom wheels.
The Nissan R34 is just like Brian’s from the Fast and Furious films; well known for some great car chase action! With twin turbos and the Skyline’s active 4 wheel drive handling, this will be a unique, hugely enjoyable driving experience.
The Mk1 Escort is one of the most loved classic cars in the UK and the RS is based on Paul Walker’s in the Fast and Furious 6 movie. Jump in the beautiful Mk1 and experience the unique driving thrill that only a classic Mk1 Escort can deliver!
Your experience will begin with a welcome introduction and safety briefing. You and a friend will then pick a car each and get behind the wheel where you will drive 3 laps/miles of the track.
Please note, there will be a supplement fee if you choose to visit the Dunsfold or Castle Combe venue.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
Fast and Furious Thrill for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 1½ hours.
- This experience is for two people, there will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You’re welcome to bring family and friends along to watch you take to the track.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Drivers must be fit and healthy and not suffer from any conditions that may impact their ability to drive the car safely.
- The minimum age for this experience is 17 years old.
- A Full UK or European manual driving licence with no serious offences. You must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- This experience is available Monday to Friday, throughout the year. Excludes Christmas and Bank holidays.
Fast and Furious Thrill for Two – Locations
Blyton Park – Lincolnshire – Blyton
Abingdon Airfield – Oxfordshire – Abingdon
Bicester Heritage – Oxfordshire – Bicester
Perranporth Airfield – Cornwall – St Agnes
Dunsfold Airfield – Surrey – Dunsfold
Castle Combe Circuit – Wiltshire – Chippenham
Car Chase Heroes – Stoneleigh – Warwickshire – Stoneleigh
Honington Airfield – Suffolk – Bury St Edmunds
Sywell Aerodrome – Northamptonshire – Northampton
Warden Law – Tyne and Wear – Sunderland
Curborough Sprint Track – Staffordshire – Lichfield