Double Junior Supercar Drive
An amazing first driving experience in two supercars
You may not be able to drive yet, but this is your chance to get behind the wheel of not one but two supercars! This choice of supercars include the stunning Ferrari, the powerful Lamborghini, the sleek Aston Martin, the extraordinary Nissan GTR or the beautiful Audi R8.
Your experience will start with a welcome and registration, before receiving a safety briefing in which you will learn about circuit driving techniques.
Then the fun starts with ten minutes behind the wheel of your first choice of supercar, then a further ten minutes in your second chosen supercar. Both drives you will be accompanied by a fully trained driving instructor.
At the end of your fantastic driving experience, you will be rewarded with an individual driving certificate as a memento of your day.
Double Junior Supercar Drive – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximetly 1 to 2 hours, with 10 minutes behind the wheel of each car.
- This experience is for one person.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You’re welcome to bring family and friends to watch but children must be supervised at all times.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- There are no fitness restrictions for this experience, however it may not be suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy or any mental or physical disability.
- The minimum age for this experience is 11 years old and the maximum is 17 years old.
- You must be at least 1.48m (4ft 10in) to participate in this experience. All parents/guardians will have to sign an indemnity form on behalf of the child.
- This experience takes place on selected weekend and weekday dates, March to November.
Double Junior Supercar Drive – Locations
Prestwold Driving Centre – Leicestershire – Loughborough
Staffordshire – Stafford
Yorkshire Air Museum – North Yorkshire – Elvington
Mallory Park Circuit – Leicestershire – Leicester
Three Sisters Circuit – Greater Manchester – Wigan