Discover Scuba Diving for Two
Jump in the deep end!
This is a great opportunity to learn the basics of scuba diving in the safety of a confined water area under the tuition of a professional PADI instructor. You might be thinking of taking up scuba diving as a hobby, fancy trying it before a holiday, or even just want to try something different.
The session starts with an introduction to scuba skills and familiarisation to scuba diving equipment. Once this has taken place the PADI professional instructor takes you into the water and introduces you to scuba diving. Remember, everything you do in the PADI discover scuba diving programmes may count towards diver certification levels.
Discover Scuba Diving for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- Your experience will last between 1 and 3 hours.
- There will be other people there on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- Please check on booking if you can bring spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- You will need to have general fitness. This activity is not suitable if you suffer from chronic asthma or for those with heart conditions. If in doubt please consult your doctor. You will need to fill in a self assessment health declaration.
- The minimum age is 10 years old.
- You need to be a confident swimmer to participate.
- This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year depending on location.
Discover Scuba Diving for Two – Locations
Planet Scuba Limited – Hertfordshire – Bishops Stortford
C-Life Ltd – London – Lewisham
C-Life Ltd – Kent – Biggin Hill
C-Life Ltd – Kent – Royal Tunbridge Wells