Deluxe Afternoon Tea for Two at The Empress Hotel
Afternoon Tea by The Sea
The Empress Hotel is situated in a beautiful setting overlooking the open seaside on the picturesque Isle of Man. You will be able to enjoy sea views all year round, making it a great location to indulge in a Deluxe Afternoon Tea.
On arrival you will be greeted by friendly staff who will seat you in the Piano Bar lounge area, conservatory or even on the outside sea facing tables (weather permitting).
Your afternoon tea will consist of a selection of freshly made sandwiches which include prawn marie rose, roast ham and English mustard, cheddar cheese and homemade chutney or smoked salmon and cucumber, all accompanied by salmon pin wheels. You will also enjoy a delicious selection of sweets, including warm homemade scones, clotted cream and jam as well as warm chocolate fondue with fresh fruit and marshmallow dip. This will all be accompanied by a selection of speciality teas and coffees.
Deluxe Afternoon Tea for Two at The Empress Hotel – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- Generally you will spend an hour at the venue, however there is no set time.
- This experience is for two people to enjoy.
Weather Dependent: No
- You are welcome to bring family and friends, but they will need to pay on the day.
- There is no minimum age, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday subject to availability, throughout the year.
Deluxe Afternoon Tea for Two at The Empress Hotel – Locations
The Empress Hotel – Isle of Man – Douglas