Chocolate Indulgence Afternoon Tea for Four at the Lion Rock Tea Room
A Chocolate Soiree
Established in 1908 the Tea Room, originally known as Derricks, has seen many changes, even surviving the Great Flood of Cheddar in 1968, to now be proudly owned and run by Simon & Bonnie. Lion Rock Tea Room is nestled in the idyllic Cheddar Gorge, below Lion Rock, in what was once three stone masons’ cottages and also Cheddar’s original cheese shop. With a wide selection of locally sourced food and beverages on offer, the quaint cafe is the perfect place to pause for a delicious meal or afternoon tea whilst taking in its gorgeous surroundings.
Your chocolate indulgence afternoon tea for four will include a selection of teas, delicate cut finger sandwiches, chocolate fudge cake and homemade chocolate chips scones served with local clotted cream and luxurious chocolate spread. To complete this chocoholic’s delight, this is served with hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. This will all be complimented with an elegant glass of fizz. A wonderful chance to spoil yourself and your favourite people with something truly special!
Chocolate Indulgence Afternoon Tea for Four at the Lion Rock Tea Room – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will typically last 1 ½ hours.
- This experience is for you and a friend only, however others will be present.
Weather Dependent: No
- Please note this experience is not suitable for spectators.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- If you have any dietary requirements, please check to see if there is an alternative on booking.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year, dependent on availability.
Chocolate Indulgence Afternoon Tea for Four at the Lion Rock Tea Room – Locations
Lion Rock Tea Rooms – Somerset – Cheddar