Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Haughton Hall Hotel
Afternoon Tea at its Finest
Situated in the quiet beauty of rural Shropshire, The Haughton Hall has been decorated with timeless style and is situated in 35 acres of beautiful gardens, woodland and lake.
Haughton Hall extends a warm welcome to all guests and is the perfect location to enjoy an afternoon tea.
On arrival you will be greeted by friendly staff who will seat you in the tastefully furnished lounge.
Your afternoon tea will consist of a selection of freshly made sandwiches which include prawn marie rose, roast ham and English mustard, cheddar cheese and homemade chutney or smoked salmon and cucumber, accompanied by salmon pin wheels. You will also enjoy a delicious selection of sweets, including warm homemade scones, clotted cream and jam as well as warm chocolate fondue with fresh fruit and marshmallow dip. This will all be accompanied by a selection of speciality teas, coffees and a glass of champagne each.
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Haughton Hall Hotel – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- Generally you will spend an hour at the venue, however there is no set time.
- This experience is for two people to enjoy.
Weather Dependent: No
- You are welcome to bring family and friends, but they will need to pay on the day.
- The minimum age is 18 years old.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday subject to availability, throughout the year.
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Haughton Hall Hotel – Locations
Haughton Hall Hotel and Leisure Club – Shropshire – Shifnal