Beer and Food Festival
A great day out!
If, like us, you don’t need your arm twisted to find a good excuse to knock back a few beers and sample some delicious food, then this Beer and Food Festival package is the perfect gift.
Every festival is different, but typically you will experience great entertainment, delicious food and refreshing drinks, including plenty of workshops, demonstrations and stalls.
Beer festivals have grown in popularity in the UK in recent years, to the point where there is a wide variety on offer for newcomers and returning visitors alike. The festivals are renowned for their fun and energetic atmospheres, offering visitors different types of craft beers and real ales in a highly social environment! Some are German themed festivals with all the time-honoured “Oom-pha” music, traditional drinking songs, dancing, sizzling foods and, of course, the beer!
Food Festivals can be traced back thousands of years uniting communities through celebrations of harvest. Nowadays food festivals are an all year round celebration of all our favourite foods, with outpourings of flavours, vibrant colours and delicious smells. You will find numerous different stalls and activities, and produce brought to you by people with a real passion and talent for food.
At some festivals you are entitled to entrance on multiple days, at others you get to bring up to three people with you.
Please note that each festival runs once a year at each venue, so it is advised to book as soon as you receive your voucher.
Beer and Food Festival – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience can last up to a whole day.
- This experience is for two to four people depending on location, there will be other people on the day.
Weather Dependent: No
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for spectators. Extra guests can purchase entry tickets on the day.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- There are no fitness requirements for this experience, although there is some walking involved.
- Children to be accompanied by an adult. Those drinking must be above the legal age limit.
- Each festival runs on one date per year, seasons vary, please check dates at your earliest convenience.
Beer and Food Festival – Locations
The Great British Food Festival – Cheshire – Northwich
The Great British Food Festival – Derbyshire – Chesterfield
Harewood House – West Yorkshire – Leeds
Framlingham SausageFest – Suffolk – Framlingham
Margam Park – Carmarthenshire – Port Talbot
Englefield House – Berkshire – Reading
Knebworth House – Hertfordshire – Knebworth
Lowther Castle – Cumbria – Penrith
Newstead Abbey – Nottinghamshire – Newstead Village
Dalkeith Country Park – Midlothian – Dalkeith
Sudeley Castle – Gloucestershire – Cotswolds