Aston Martin Thrill
Aston Martin, the UK’s most famous brand of supercar, have been making the best looking cars for years and the V8 Vantage or DB9 are perhaps the best yet with gorgeous styling, luxurious interior and one of the best engine sounds you will hear! They combine three important elements: power, beauty and soul. These cars have fantastic paddle gear shift and an exhaust note to match!
Your day will begin with a welcome, introduction and safety briefing on circuit driving techniques. Depending on the venue, you may receive familiarisation laps with your instructor before taking to the wheel yourself.
Depending on venue you will drive either a V8 Vantage or a DB9.
At most locations you will then be awarded an individual driving certificate as a memento of your experience. Passenger rides can be purchased on the day.
The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
Please note, there is a £25 supplement charge payable for bookings at the Blyton Park venue.
Aston Martin Thrill – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- Your experience will last for approximately 1 hour at the venue.
- The cars are shared between the drivers on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You’re welcome to bring family and friends along to watch you take to the track.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- Maximum height 1.93m (6ft 4in) and minimum height 1.57m (5ft 2in). Max weight 102kg (16 stone). You will be asked to sign a disclaimer on the day, as you will not be covered for damage caused as a result of reckless and/or negligent driving.
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- A Full UK or European manual driving licence which must have been held for at least one year with no serious offences. You will need to speak fluent English in order to understand the instructor.
- This experience is available on selected weekdays, throughout the year.
Aston Martin Thrill – Locations
Prestwold Driving Centre – Leicestershire – Loughborough
Driveme.net – Staffordshire – Stafford
U Drive Cars Ltd – Oxfordshire – Heyford Park
Yorkshire Air Museum – North Yorkshire – Elvington
6th Gear Experience Ltd (Castle Combe) – Wiltshire – Chippenham
6th Gear Experience Ltd (Elvington) – North Yorkshire – Elvington
Dunsfold Aerodrome – Surrey – Dunsfold
Blyton Park Gainsborough – Lincolnshire – Blyton
Everyman Motor Racing (Kent) – Kent – Canterbury
The London Circuit – Hampshire – Aldershot
Driveme.net – Anglesey – Ty Croes
Car Chase Heroes – Blyton Park – Lincolnshire – Blyton
Car Chase Heroes – Blyton Park – Oxfordshire – Abingdon
Car Chase Heroes – Tockwith – North Yorkshire – Tockwith
Donington Park – Derbyshire – Derby
Drift Limits – Hertfordshire – Hemel Hempstead
Car Chase Heroes – Bicester – Oxfordshire – Bicester
Car Chase Heroes – Perranporth – Cornwall – St Agnes
Everyman Motor Racing (Mallory Park) – Leicestershire – Leicester
Everyman Motor Racing (Exeter) – Devon – Exeter
Three Sisters Circuit – Greater Manchester – Wigan
Car Chase Heroes – Stoneleigh – Warwickshire – Stoneleigh
Three Sisters Race Circuit – Greater Manchester – Wigan
Honington Airfield – Suffolk – Bury St Edmunds
6th Gear Experience Ltd (Birmingham) – West Midlands – Birmingham
Sywell Aerodrome – Northamptonshire – Northampton
Warden Law – Tyne and Wear – Sunderland
Curborough Sprint Track – Staffordshire – Lichfield