Afternoon Tea for Two at the Hilton London West End Hotel
Enjoy an afternoon tea treat in the capital
Historic charm meets modern elegance at the Hilton Hotel West End where you will be conveniently located next to a multitude of iconic London landmarks and areas such as Soho, Covent Garden, Regent Street and Hyde Park.
You will enjoy your afternoon tea in the stylish Restaurant 92, which boasts soft furnishings and a calm and tranquil atmosphere, the perfect location for a relaxing afternoon tea.
On arrival you will be greeted by friendly staff who will seat you in the contemporary Restaurant 92. Your afternoon tea will include a selection of freshly made finger sandwiches such as smoked salmon with cream cheese, roasted sweet pepper with houmous, cucumber and soft cheese and honey glazed ham and mustard. You will also enjoy delicious lightly warmed sultana and plain scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve and sweet treats and cakes. All to be washed down with a choice of traditional tea and herbal tea infusions.
Once you’ve devoured your afternoon tea you will be perfectly placed to explore London.
Afternoon Tea for Two at the Hilton London West End Hotel – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will typically last 2 hours.
- This experience is for two people to enjoy.
Weather Dependent: No
- You are welcome to bring friends and family however, they will need to pay on the day.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- If you have any dietary requirements, please check to see if there is an alternative upon booking.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday subject to availability, throughout the year. You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
Afternoon Tea for Two at the Hilton London West End Hotel – Locations
DoubleTree by Hilton – London – Bloomsbury