Aeroplane Pilot Experience
Explore the first step towards your Aeroplane Pilot’s Licence
If you have always dreamt of becoming an Aeroplane pilot then this is the perfect experience for you. Explore the first step towards your Aeroplane Pilot’s Licence by experiencing this unique introductory package. As part of your training you will learn the dynamics of a fixed wing aircarft and receive a one-on one 15 to 20 minute flying lesson with a CAA Licenced Flight Instructor giving you helpful tuition throughout. This exhilarating experience is the ideal way to find out if you’ve got what it takes to become an Aeroplane pilot.
Your day will begin with refreshments on arrival and an introduction and safety briefing from your instructor. It is then time to get in the air where you will receive a hands-on one to one flying lesson where you will be informed on flight information and general handling. Once you have completed your lesson you will be provided with a £5 voucher for lunch to spend in the café restaurant. After lunch you will be given an informative guided hanger tour and have the opportunity to learn about various aircraft types. To complete your experience you will receive a presentation on airline career options from your instructor.
Depending on your chosen location, once your experience is over you will receive a signed flight certificate to take away with you.
Aeroplane Pilot Experience – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- This experience will last approximately 4 hours with a 15 to 20 minute flying lesson.
- This experience is for one person, it will just be you and the pilot in the aircraft. There may be up to 8 people on the day.
Weather Dependent: Yes
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch you on the day.
Restrictions and Considerations:
- The maximum weight for this activity is 95kg (15 stone). Please be advised the activity may not be suitable for those who are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, or who have heart or medical conditions. If in doubt consult your doctor before purchasing.
- The minimum age is 14 years old. Under 18’s will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- No previous experience is required.
- This experience is available on selected Friday to Sunday dates, depending on location, January to December. You must take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
Aeroplane Pilot Experience – Locations
Beverley Airfield – East Riding – Leven
Redhill Aerodrome – Surrey – Redhill