4* London Hotel Dining for Two
Treat yourself to delightful meal in the capital!
Add some glamour to your trip to London by eating out in style at a centrally located four star hotel. You’ll be able to sit back and relax as you indulge in two delicious courses.
You can choose from the Doubletree by Hilton London Victoria Hotel, where you’ll be able to unwind in the 2 Bridge Place Restaurant, with its soothing green and cherry tones and lantern-lit dining room. Here you’ll be able to choose two courses from the table d’hote menu.
Or maybe you’d prefer to relax at the Number Twelve Restaurant at The Ambassadors Hotel. You’ll be greeted with a glass of prosecco on arrival, before being able to choose one starter and one main form their delightful Fusion menu.
Or finally choose the DoubleTree by Hilton London Bloomsbury. Upon arrival you will be greeted and shown to your table in the modern and contemporary Restaurant 92. Your meal will consist of two delicious courses from the set menu.
Whichever restaurant you choose, you’ll be sure to have a fantastic time.
Upon arrival you will be greeted and shown to your table. Your meal will typically consist of two courses from a set menu and your voucher value cannot be discounted from your total bill.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations must be made in advance. The venues will not be able to honour your voucher without being contacted in advance.
4* London Hotel Dining for Two – Key Info
- Your voucher is valid until 01 Dec 22
- You must validate, book and use your voucher within the voucher expiry date.
- The meal has no set time, typically it will last 1 to 2 hours.
- This experience is for two people to share, there will be others dining in the restaurant.
Weather Dependent: No
- You are welcome to bring additional guests who will have to pay directly for their meal.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year, subject to availability.
4* London Hotel Dining for Two – Locations
DoubleTree by Hilton (London West End) – London – Bloomsbury
DoubleTree by Hilton – London – Victoria
Number Twelve at the Ambassadors Hotel – London – Bloomsbury